The annual Massillon Zombie Walk, held by the Ananda Center, will begin at 6 p.m. at Duncan Plaza, where all zombies will perform the “Thriller” dance. They will then trounce through downtown Massillon for the Zombie Walk.
The Thirteenth Floor gallery has also organized a “Trick or Treat” for the kids during the Zombie Walk with many of the local businesses downtown. Look for the “Trick or Treat Stop” signs in the windows of participating shops.
After the walk, participants can partake in the annual Gravediggers Ball7! festivities at the Thirteenth Floor, 28 Charles Ave. SE. The Gravediggers Ball will feature the following:
– Pinata pumpkin patch!
– Beer garden! with food served by Smiley’s
– Featured artist: Shock Studios
– Build-A-Monster workshop with John Pinkerton
– Live performances from StoneSlinger and Steve Trent
– Fire breathers! Thirteenth Floor welcomes back the ladies of Discordia.
– Psychic readings by Debra Robinson
– Massillon Ghost Hunters will have a booth set up to share their research on the paranormal.
– A surprise featured film to be shown at 11:30 p.m.
– MC for the event is Ryan Shane Lynn
Other events taking place throughout the night:
6:45 p.m. – Scary Snack Workshop at the Massillon Public Library
7:30 p.m. – Thriller Dance, Massillon Public Library
10 p.m. – Thriller Dance, Lions Lincoln Theater. Night of the Living Dead movie showing immediately after ($3 admission).